On the road to recovery
Thank God Jess never got sick. Joey quickly recovered from the strep. Matt and Jacob just had a 24 hr bug. I am on the mend as well. I go back to the dr Monday to make sure the ear is healing.
Joey started having nose bleeds again.. I took him to the ENT dr thrus. They cortorized his nose and stuck a dissolving bandaid up it. So far so good. He had this done 2 yrs ago also. I asked the dr about my ear while I was there.. He said it can take up to 3 months before it heals.
Jacob is finished with basketball. They ended up losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. It was a good season.
Report cards came home this week. Jacob and Joey both made Honor Roll. I get so upset because neither are trying to hard, yet I cant really complain since they are on honor roll.. Jessi got all Es and S+s, except in spelling. She has struggled withspelling all year,but I am seeing great improvement.
Jessi started dance classes today. This is the first activity she has ever done. She loved it. Her good friend Hannah is in the class to (which is nice for me to get to sit and talk with Christie while we wait). They were so cute. I hope to remember my camera next week.
I heard from the Office of Civil Rights again. The team from Atlanta is coming to town in a week. They need to investigate little more details on a few of the students in the compliant. He also said they will want to meet and talk to Matt and I.
March is gonna be such a busy month. Monday I have a drs appt, and Jess has an eye appt. mar 13th Jess has an appt with the GI dr at Vandy, Mar 20th, Jess has her checkup in Ohio, joey has a recheck at the ENT dr, the boys have a dentist appt. Seems like there is something else, but I cant remember
A friend of mine got some bad news about her family this past week. I feel so bad for her. If you can please say a prayer for my friend. She has some tough times ahead.

3 Comments:
March is busy too cuz your best friend's birthday is in 3 weeks!!!
big hugs girl hang in there...........you could always have lunch with me to cheer ya up LOL
tammy, things *have* been hectic... i hope that you are all on the mend to healthiness! glad to hear the kids are doing well in school!
&hearts amy
Post a Comment
<< Home