Tammy's life

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When it rains it poors

So first the dryer went out. This isnt the 1st time it has broke, but it is the first time we werent able to fix it ourselves for only $20. So instead we bought a new dryer.

So, a week ago my car starts jerking randomly. Doesnt matter if I was in park, or driving. I was do for an oil change anyways, and i got the transmission fluid changed too. I had just gotten a tank of gas so I thought maybe bad gas. Nope. long story short, on the way home from a drs appt today, the check engine light comes one. So we head straight to the mechanic. Come to findout the 3rd cylindar is misfiring. So we leave the van there and walk to my friends. (Thank you Christie for putting up with us). 2 hrs later Matt comes to get us. They think the ignition coil is going out in the 3rd cylindar, and i should have my car back tomorrow.

Add to this the renters are $1500 behind, we have $900 in taxes due in Ohio, $600 for car insurance, Matt needs tires and brakes, the boat needs a tune up and new brakes for the trailer. It just seems when one thing happens it all happens. Atleast if we get it all out of the way at the same time, hopefully the rest of the year will be a breeze! (till ife happens again)

On another note.. The nurse from school tells me that she sent a letter home with Jess.. It is a copy of her blood sugar log since school started.. she said she is required to send it to the dr twice a year.. Okay, that is fine. So I read the letter she attached to it.. It tells basic background info, when they test Jess etc. Then it says it is her desire to get better control of her bg while decreasing the # of times they need to check her. That sentence made me lol. That in itself is so contradicting.. MOST the time in order to get better control, you have to check MORE!.. and 2nd, Jessi's control the last 5 months is the best it has ever been in 5 yrs, and both the drs and we are super excited about it!! I am glad the school nurse wants us to have better control, but I dont see that they at the school really know how to go about acheiving that with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home