Tammy's life

Friday, November 30, 2007

Just call me Slacker!!

Maybe I will get good at posting often again, maybe not.

Football is long over ( even though the party is just tomorrow). We lost the championship game. It was almmost as if the team didnt show up to play. It was excited just to go. Now on to basketball season. 1st game it tomorrow.

Still waiting for OCR to finish the investigation part of our complaint. This is a long waiting game. I have asked God for pateince, and to hurry up and give them to me!!! Amazing the school seems to be stepping up and doing the things that we had compromised on, so instead of a retalliation i feared it is the opposite effect. I am going Monday to speak to a committee of house and congress about the health care crisis in the schools. I plan to emphasize on major problem with 504s in this state.

Otherwise, life is good, busy, and flying by. I am not ready for the holidays, yet I am so excited it is that time of year again.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Angie Morris said...

Well well she lives! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home