Its the little things...
Yesterday was such a rough day. Jenna was on my mind all day. She and I werent really close and I cant imaginge the pain her best friends and family are going through. I probably only feel a tenth of the pain they are going through and it is still hard.
Everything I did yesterday brought back memories of Jenna. A Toby Keith song come on the radio while I was at work, and I started crying. Jenna and I celebrated New Years 2005 together at his concert. I went to starbucks for lunch, and it was Jenna that got me hooked on starbucks. I went to publix specifiacally for fruit, and remember how Jenna always said publix had the best produce. I was sitting at a red light, and I remember just a few weeks ago as i sat at that same light, Jenna saw me as she drove past, and instead of honking the horn, she start banging on her rolled up window and yelling to me. Of course I never heard or saw her and she told me that later that night. I look at my yahoo messenger to see who is around and ashandkaitsmom isnt there.
I never realized what a special place in my heart Jenna had. She taught me so much in the few short years i knew her. After reading all the other friends blogs with their similar memories of her you see just how wonderful she was. Jenna was a great inspiration to so many people. Her memories and spirit will live on for a long time to come.
Rest in Peace Jenna and baby Will

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home