Funny how things work out
Everything seems to have a way of working itself out. Lately it just seems like things are going alittle too well.
1. The new renters have signed a lease/mandatory purchase on the Ohio house. They will be getting the keys on monday.
2. The babysitter we had was good (enough)..There wasnt anything she had done specifically. She took the kids to the movies, splash pad, bowling etc.. but there was just something.. She was gonna work for the summer, but i wasnt planning to ask her back next year. She gave me her notice yesterday. They (she is married) are planning to movie to AL the end of the summer and she has things to do.. I am not really to sad about it.. I interviewed a few other girls today. We got a new girl named Jenny starting Monday.. I called her references..She is home for the summer from TN tech. She seems great and her references loved her.
3. We finally got a moving date for the new office. We will be officially in the new office July20th!! I am really excited about that. ALso, Eric has been trying for 6 months or more to get a clients money. The client is currently a trustee on his moms trust that we. Well, the guy moved his money to us today.. a HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!!!! This is a huge deal for Eric.
I am so thankful things are slowing down and getting into order.. We had a few month os busy hussle bad luck months and it seems we are finally seeing the light at the end of that tunnel. I laerned alot throught that last few month.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home