Funny how things work out!
We had a great weekend.. Saturday morning we just lazed around at the inlaws house. Then Jess and I went to my friends babyshower. It was a really nice cookout. It was fun to see her mom and another old friend from high school. Heidi looked great. They got a lot of nice stuff for the baby.
After the shower, we picked up Matts cousin little girl. She stayed over at the inlaws house with us. Jess and her get along so well. ( We all realized this weekend, that all of Grandpa Tex's greta grand childrens' names start with J.. Justin, Jacob, Joey, Jessi, Jillian, Jenna, and Baby Jackson on the way)
Sunday we worked on the house we are selling. We were outside doing some yardwork, and this couple was out looking at some of the other homes in the area. We mentioned ours was for sale also. They walked through and within about 2 hrs called back.. THEY WANT IT!!!! They will get the keys in about 2 weeks.. They are doing all the painting ( the wife and he sis do faux finishes). They plan to rent it for about 3-6 months then they will purchase it. It will work out great if it goes as planned cuz then we dont have to paint or any of the other stuff.
They babysitter is sick today so I am home. Matt is trying to rearrange a few things at work and be home by noon.. Then we will go to Ohio today, get out stuff cleared out and then head back home tongiht. Have I mentioned how awesome my boss is? I had to call off today obviously cuz i have no sitter. I tell Eric all this and he offers to keep the kids so we dont have to take them back to ohio again. I think Jacob is gonna go over and stay the night with my boss and we are going to take Jess with us. But i thought it was very nice of him to offer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home