Tammy's life

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Life has been busy, thankfully it is a good busy!

I worked 4 days last week at Edward Jones ( Good Friday is a paid holiday for us) and love it!! On thrus afternoon my boss, Eric, decided that since I was driving to Ohio after work He would close the office at 3:45 and send me home early.. and the best part is I got paid till 5 and I dont have to make up the time!

Matt worked 14-18 hr a days this weekend, so the kids and I went to Ohio for the holiday. My sister and her family are moved into their new home, that is only 5 mins from my inlaws. I loved getting to see both sides of the family with out all the driving. I had a ton more time to visit. We had a great visit with everyone. The kids were surprised the easter bunny knew where Grandma lived, cuz I had told them that he may leave baskets at home instead.

We got home around 5p. I got the car unpacked and mowed the yard. and ordered pizza for dinner. Matt is still at work, then kids are outside playing, and I am getting ready to get unpacked and things ready for school tomorrow. It is gonna be so hard to get up at 5am. My mil spoiled me a bit this weekend and took care of Jess ( my boys stayed with my sister) and let me sleep in.

Oh, and we got our cabin booked for our girls weekend in Gatlinburg. It is such a nice cabin, 3 bdrm, 3 stories in the mountains.. and the best part is it is only $60 a person for the whole weekend!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home