Tammy's life

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Been awhile..

Its funny how busy life gets but then when people ask what you have been doing, you simply say nothing.

One of my bestest friends had surgery tues. She did well and is recovering nicely. I cant wait for her to be all better so we can go play again..lol

The kids are all doing well. Sports season is over for us till July, when football will start up again. Thank goodness. I love sports and watching the kids and all, but a break is nice.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately. They kids are outside daily after school. We finally set the trampoline back up for them. It is actually located bewteen our house and the neighbors. The neighbor bought the enclosure to go around it. We are anxious for the weather to get warmer so we can get the pool open in the next couple months.

Jess had a drs appt again in Ohio. She is now on her new insulin pump. I will spare the details but it is so much better then the other and her #s are so much better already. Joey went back to the neurologist yesterday and all is good with him too. We hope maybe next year to be able to start weaning him off some of the meds.

I have been working like crazy bewteen West and SAH. I am so thankful that I changed my hours so I am off work at 11p on school nights.. I have been debating getting a real job out of the house. I was asked to apply for a local job here in town. The pay is great and the job itself is something I would really enjoy. So I applied for it, played phone tag with the home office lady for the past few weeks, and now I actually have a phone interview monday! I need to really decide if this is what I want to do. I am having mixed feelings about going back to work fulltime, out of the house, with a "real" career type job. I am so not good with decisions.

Also, if you all could say alittle prayer for 2 of my friends.. One has been through so much in the last few months, with personal and serious health issues. She unexpectedly found out she is pregnant. If you can just pray that the next 9 months are easy for her and that problems work themselves out for the best and she remains healthy. Also, my other friend is about 22 weeks or so pregnant, and is having some problems with that.. So just pray she makes it for enough to deliver a healthy and that she is okay through it all too.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I will definitely pray for your pregnant friend. I hope everything turns out ok. Wow, working outside the home again huh? I know it's got to be a very hard decison. I wish you luck whatever you decide.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Good Luck with the job interview Tammy!

Sounds like you all had a great trip to Ohio! I'm so glad Jessi is doing good on her new pump. I miss that little firecracker!

Football starts a whole week earlier this year! UGH! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home