Slacker!!
Yea, me when it comes to blogging..lol
but it is for a good reason.. I have been spending much less time online (unless i am working). I have started volunteering more at school. I am also going to Vanderbilt hospital on Feb6th to see about volunteering there once a week. It feels great to actaully put my time to good use rather then sitting on the computer.
We went to Ohio this past weekend, to celebrate christmas ( finally) with my family. We had a gret time, and best of all, Matt got to take the weekend off and went with us. I also got in contact with my old friend (Hi Karen!).. She is the whole reason I am married now cuz my Matt was one of her best friends till I came around.
The kids all got reports last week too. They all did very well. Jacobs basketball team actually won a game last week too.. they are now 2-3 i think..lol
I am really bored and just rambling to waste time why I work. Nothing exciting, worth mentioning, going on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home