Tammy's life

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Its begining to look a lot like chrstmas...

yea, so not so much outside as it has been in near 70 degrees for the good portion of the last 2 weeks... but in the house it is. Our house looks like present central. I have a never ending line of presents to wrap. We should be getting the last item ordered from online today, then I have to pick up my sil and mil presents and then I am done and there will finally be an end to the wrapping.

The kids are offically out of school till next year now. Its been all of about 4 hrs and they have been really good. Jess got a ton of playdoh from school so they played with that for awhile. The school nurse got Jess a present. I thought that was really sweet. Mrs. Paxson gave me a plate of homemade cookies, and the other room mom gave me a box of choc covered cheeries. The boys came home with stockings full of 20 items.

Along withthe never ending wrapping, is the never ending cleaning. The inlaws will be here on saturday, so we will be focusing on deep cleaning 1 room per day bewteen now and then, and keeping the others picked up in the meantime.. Lets hope that works as well as it sounds. lol

Jacob's team won their basketball game saturday. It was a really exciting game. We were losing by 11, then came back to tie it, thne to win 31-28 in OT. Joey had a christmas program last night. I was so proud of him. This was the 1st year that he actually wanted to go, and he sang and did the motions/dancing like he was supposed to. Usually we would force him to go and he would just stand there. I talked to his teacher too and she had so many nice and postive thing to say about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home