Tammy's life

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bored out of my mind

I am working and it is so slow and boring. I did manage to get the office cleaned while i wait for calls. I do not see how this company is gonna stay in business much longer.. I mean they cant possibly be making money. It is rumors the HSN will be hiring at the beginning of next year. I will probably stick with SAH till the end again, and milk the unemployment option for awhile then look for a job.

There isnt much happening around here. I did go to the dr yesterday. I am so ready for a new dr. He has completely blown off my symptoms for the last 2 yrs. Thankfully he did refer my to a gastro dr and I have an appt there next tues. He is the same one Matt went to in May, so I know he is nice.

The kids got report cards earlier this week. Jess was making improvemtns (she doesnt get grades), Joey had Es and S+s, and Jacob had all As withthe exception of science, and it was B (91%). I was very proud of all of them.

That about sums things up for now.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Your kids got awesome grades! Way to go kiddos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home