Oh Happy day!!!!
What a day full of great news.
Jacob has his last football game of the season. We played in a bowl game against another bullsdogs team. It ended in a tie 6-6. I am so happy we didnt win or lose. The coaches of the teams have such issues with each other that for either of them to get a win would not be good. So it ended the best way possible.
Joey's team is in the playoffs. They kicked butt and won 34-0!!!! and this was against a supposedly good team. Next week they play a good team that beat us ealier in the season 13-12.. It is gonna be a tough game. IF they win they have 1 game left for state champs!! That would be so awesome.
Matt was in the flw wild card tournament this weekend. It was a 2 day thing, fri and sat. He prefished tues-thrus.. Apparently it paid off, cuz after day 1 he was tied for 3rd!! and today he finished in 7th place, out of 265 people!!!! He got a nice check to show for it too!!! He is disappointed as the top 6 goes on to the all american, and with him being #7, he is the "first loser".. but I am still so proud of him!
Matt and the kids are going to Ohio tomorrow. He is going to a bengals game and the kids will visit with Grandma. I am so excited to have the evening/night to myself and no have to set the alarm to get up the next day!!
Now i am working, for only 3 hrs tonight. I am so glad to be off before the 2am time change cuz that is really messing up peoples scheudle. I am off at midnight so I dont have to worry about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home