Tammy's life

Saturday, October 21, 2006

End of regular season



Today was the last day of the regular season. Both boys lost. I am sure I have said before how much I really dislike the refs when we play Brentwood. For example, Joeys team ws 1st and goal, and by the time we got done with 4th down, we had 6 penelties against us, 2 touchdowns, and no points to show for it. Jacob games was just as bad. I don't stand behind Jacobs coach too ofter, but the refs threaten to throw him out of the game today, and I stood behind Roger. He had honestly done nothing out of line. Their was an injury timeout. Coaches can not come on the field to give a water break and "coach" while there is an injury timeout. Well Brentwood did, Roger told the ref, the ref turned and saw him and then said, I didnt see him.. Well Roger started to say " You..." and the ref throws a flag on him!!!. Needless to say that put brentwood on the 2 yrd line and the next play they scored, which cost us the game. Now with all that grumping, neither game really meant anything today. Joey is still division champs, and Jacob still isnt going to the playoffs.

Joey teacher came to the game today to watch him play. I thought that was really sweet of her. I also ordered the boys 16x20 posters for christmas.

This week was a pretty good week. The kids were at school all week, I went to Jess's field trip wtih her, and didnt do alot the rest of the week. I plan to have the same type next week.. uneventful is good in my life.

I posted the boys football pictures from this year too .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home