Being sick sucks!
I am still sick.. I have absolutely no voice now, barely even a whisper. That is so hard for me, the one who loves to talk. I did go to the dr yesterday.. I have laryngitis and a sinus infection. I got an antibiotic i have never heard of before ( ketek). I thought it had made me sick yesterday, but I think it was something I ate. I was so sick all afternoon till about 3am. I took it today and no problem. I am actually feeling better, all except i cant talk
Nothing else exciting going on.. My inlaws left this morning, they will be back at christmas. Neither boy has practice tonight. Joey's team plays a sucky team on sunday so they coach gave them a day off.. the next 2 games after this one are gonna be tough. jacob has a bi week so no practice till next monday. Oh, and if Joeys team wins this week they will be division champs!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home