Weeknd update....
My I cant seem to keep up with this blog thing.
Lets see.. the short version, I am sick, the inlaws are here, Jacobs team lost, Joeys team won, I am working, fall break is over, and did i mention i am sick?
Long version,
I am sick.. A week or so ago my throat hurt but not like a sore throat, like sore from the outside.. my lymph node was swollen in my neck.. now, a week later I am sick.. started stuffy nose, now my throat hurts and i cant talk. I got chills, and achy, etc
My inlaws came down thrusday and will be here till tues. I am really lucky cuz I acutally like my inlaws, plus my mil is ocd wiht cleaning ( and I am far far from it) so she has been cleaning and doing my laundry.. so nice to have help once in awhile. Plus she cooks good too. Matt, his dad and Jacob are going fishing tomorrow, my sil is going home, and mil, jess and joey and I will go shopping and to a movie ( i think i may hit urgent care too for some meds)
Jacob's team lost today ( i know that is a shock huh). We played antoher Smyrna team that alot of his friends are on so he really had a great time playing even though the banana boys ( we played the gold/gold team)kicked our butts. I knwo i have complained abouthte coach before, but today was all I could take.. I went to Mike Allen, the big guy over the whole football thing, and complained. It was a good clean game, and he was still complaining about it.. 6 weeks into the season and we cant even get 11 players on the field for 1 play says something is wrong with the coaching. We have some great talent on the team, bu unfortunantly with out a good coaching staff, the dont show.
Joey's team played AWESOME!!!! We kicked some cowgirl ( k, really it is cowboys but I dispise frankiln!) butt.. 40-12. They let Joey have a shot at running the ball cuz we were up by so much. He didnt really go anywhere but he was so happy to have a chance to try.. they said they may try him abit at practice. They are now #1 in the division.
Lets see what else.. Oh yea.. I have this friend Ang who just loves me so much.. she picked up hours on this slow night so I wouldnt work alone (k, i really think it was to get a break from her inlaws who are visiting too but dont tell her that) she is sick with me, she acts like me, she annoys the hell out of me ( k, so not much lately.. but it is cuz we are so much alike and I know she is reading this right now!) I love ya ANG!
Obviously the lack of oxygen to my brain and the cold meds are making me a bit chatty and goofy(ier the usual)

3 Comments:
finally! a blog!
i like working with ya too!!! LOL
I love you want to be so much like me it hurts but I have a new love of my life.......Amy is "my hero, the wind beneath my wings" Right Amy poo....;)
I still love ya Tammy but if you spread that nasty rumor I'll hunt ya down and kill you!
Sorry your sick!!! I'm so glad you have help though to clean etc!! :) Woo hoo!
Post a Comment
<< Home