The new-ness has worn off....
I have a tendency of blowing things off once the newness of them wear off. Like this blog, at first I would blog every day, and now it is just a few times a week. I need to work on that a bit. It isnt just the blog,I have noticed it with other things too.
So, I have been on my new meds for a week and half now.. Cant tell the difference with the Effexor, so i will wait for the month and see how it is, then call the dr back. The prevacid is awesome. In fact, I didnt get the prescribtion filled today and I am paying for it now.
The kids are doing great. I heard back from Jess's drs in Ohio, and we are adjusting her insulin for school to try to prevent her from dropping. Her teacher said she is doing great adjusting to school. They walk on average 5 miles a day through the building! I have noticed her maturing so much in just the few weeks.
Joey has been doing awesome, at school, home, and at football. He is such a great kid overall with so much potential. He is very smart and very athletic. He is being noticed alot at football now. Speaking of football, the team we stomped last week (mt Juliet gold) is protesting the game. They said we are not a single C team ( guess they think we are too good for single) and they are requesting birth certificates for a few kids. ( the 175 lb kid they dont believe is 7 or 8 yrs old) We play Mt. Juliet Black at home this weekend, so I am interested to see how that goes.
Jacob is doing well also. He is doing good in school. He doesnt like it so much this year cuz he actually has to try for his good grades. He is awesome at football too.. They made him backup quarterback, which i hope he never has to play!
Our JDRF walk is this Saturday. We have about 9-10 members walking for us. We have raised really close to $3000!!!! That is so awesome. It means so much to me, and I know as Jess grows older and realizes what this is all for, it will mean so much for her. A few of my mom group friends are unable to walk this year but are sponsoring my walkers, at that means so much to me also. I want to give a shout out to RIKI. She isnt able to walk this year and but she has made a very generous donation to a few of my walkers!! Thank you Riki!
Maybe if I would blog more often, I wouldnt ramble so much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home