Our Saturday




We had a lazy day.. Infact, we got up, went to Jacobs game, then I was home and in bed by 11a, and didnt get up till 5! I was so exhausted from working and I have to work tonight also.
Jacob had an swesome game. They won 12-0. Jacob played alittle offense(i dont remember the position) and played a ton of denfense ( tackle, end, and cornor) along with the kick off return team. The coach listened to me and stuck him as defensive tackle. They were quite impressed with him. He really got noticed. He also go hurt! He basically stopped the runner full force. They bounced off each other and Jacob cushioned the fall for the other guy. It was scary to see your kid laying there in front of you and you cant do anything. Thankfully it was right in of me and I could see and hear what was going on. They got him up and got some ice on him. He got a "stinger" on his shoulder. About 5 mins later he was up waiting to go back in. I posted some pictures to go with it. He is # 52

8 Comments:
Awww, cute school pics! I don't see any football pics.
Okay see them now! lol
Great Pics Tammy they both look so happy.
awesome game!!!!
i'm so glad we had a by-week this week!!!
i'm also glad you were able to get some rest!!
Love the pictures. Huge smiles on both of your kiddos!
Great pics!! Hey, were you at the gym this morning?? I think I saw you walking out, but not sure if it was you..:)
Yep, I go to the gym on mon, tues, and thrus mornings.. I usually get there at 7:20 ish and leave alittle after 8, but I was lazy today and didnt get there till 8.. so I left probably bewteen 8:35-8:45. When do you go? I would love a work out buddy.. lol
I was there to discontinue my membership! LOL I have so much stuff at home now, and hardly ever make it there, so as much as I love it, I'm giving it up. All in the name of saving a few pennies! Sorry!
I used to go at 5am-ish, because I have to take kids to school at 7:45 am and then wait for daycare to open at 8, so it was easier to go earlier. If I go any this month, I'll let you know and maybe we can hook up!
Post a Comment
<< Home