Tammy's life

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Life Happens

and there is so much happening in it that I want to stop to get off. There are times when I feel like I have absolutely nothing to do and my life is so boring.. Then everything hits at once and I have not a moment to spare. Why cant it ever work out to where it is alittle stuff all the time.

Jess started school friday. She went half a day to K.. She loved it. I will post pictures shortly. Joey had an awesome 1st week of school. He goes to the neurologist monday to see if we should adjust his meds. Jacob of course is doing great in school, with no problems.

Jacob had an early football game this morning.. They beat Franklin, first time in his football career. Joey's team lost to Franklin. His coach said he plays his best 11 players and the rest of the kids will only get to play the 1 required play. Well, they are now 0-2, so he may want to review his best 11..LOL

I got alot to say to get ya all caught up I am just not in the mood right now.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Sorry girl!! Way to go Jacob on winning against Franklin!! WOO HOOO

HOpe JOeys apt goes well!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Amy said...

(((((tammy)))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home