Tammy's life

Saturday, August 05, 2006

MOVE THAT BUS!!!!

The kids and I, along with my firend Amanda and her kiddos went to watch the reveal of the extreme home makeover. It was a long hot day, but so well worth it. The airing of the show should be on Nov 5th. Paige and Preston werent the friendliest of folks. Niether of them would even look at the crowd, much less, wouldnt wave at us. Ty would wave, but only came to visit the crowd when a tv camera was in his face. Paul and Ed were so nice. Paul was the 1st out to visit the crowd. He came to Graham ( Amandas son) Graham introduced himself and said he was a big fan. Next thing we knew, Paul was lifting him over the barricades, and took him on a tour of the bus and the house!!! Ed came out after the family was home to visit and sign autographs and take pictures. He was really sweet. I love his accent!

It was a long day, 14 hrs from the time we left home till we got back home. I got an hour of sleep before i had to get up to work all night.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

That's soo cool!! I'm glad you had a good time. I would have liked to come but hanging outside in the heat wouldn't make for a happy Jakey boy!!! Can't wait to see pics!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Amy said...

awesome!! i should have taken the kids up there too! pictures are great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home