Tammy's life

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Our day

It was a pretty relaxing day. We slept in, lazed by the pool, took a 2 hr nap and heading to football. I had meatballs in the crockpot so we had a simple dinner after practice. Now I just have to stay up till 5am and work.

Joey had his first in a few weeks major fit today. I am very proud of the way I handled it and proud of Joey for coming out of it so quickly. I would like to say we are making progress but I dont want to jinx us. He has also done great at football the last 2 nights. He cant wait for thrus to get into full pads. So far his division has only cut from CCC and he was in that cut. Jacob, on the other hand, has last about 3 or 4 cuts in BB. There are still about 75 ish kids to go to B and he better be in one of those cuts. I talked to his old coach (the one he has had every season the lst 3 yrs) and as soon as Jacob is cut to B Tommie said he will take him.

I am still impatiently waiting to get Dr. Nettles report so I can take it to the school. I have a bad feeling I will have issues with the school this year. I tried to call the social worker who the dr referred us to as she can help in dealing with the school. She is on vacation through today so i will try again tomorrow.

I am reasearching tonight while I work on suggestions for the school, and also about 504 and ieps for Jess at school for her diabetes. The school nurse called me tongiht while we were out and wants to talk with us and meet Jess before school starts.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I hope things go well with Joey at school this year!!!

I am so glad David got cut, now I just hope Ted fights for him! ;)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Amy said...

p.s. although it would be nice if the boys were on the same team!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

It would be nice if they were, but I want Tommie as much as you want Ted..lol

Ted is my 2nd choice, its just Jacob has never had another football coach but Tommie, and this is his 4th year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home