Just blabbing
I decided last minute to paint my dining room/kitchen yesterday. I got a lite olive green type color. I love it. Almost finsihed with it, just got 1 wall above the cabinets left to go. I also decluttered the counter tops when I put the stuff back. I love the look of change, a fresh new coat of paint does alot for me. I need to pick up to valances for the windows. I want something with the green, and also a goldish color ( that will match the paint on the living room walls once they are done) and a dark red color just to had alittle variety.
I have been having a major issue in my life. I have really been hurt pretty bad by the ones I love lately. After hearing the same excuse for almost 4 yrs, I stopped biting my toungue and told them of my feelings. My words probably hurt them but their actions over the last 4 yrs had hurt mine, and even worse, were going to eventually hurt my daughter. They didnt take lightly to being called on their excuse. They didnt have recourse to argue on that subject, so they brought up things for the past. Well that is another area I had bitten my tongue on for some years, so I let how I felt about all that out to. I regret that it came out this way, but I will not apologize for the things I said. None of it was out of anger or spite. It was my true feelings. I dont expect an apology from them either. They said what they apparently felt. They are entitled to feel as they wish and being what I thought was a close family, I feel they had the right to express the feelings..If you cant tell your family how you feel, who can you tell? I dont hold hard feelings but unfortunatly some of them are. I have let them know this and I will be here. Nothing more I can do about it, and I have said my peace.

5 Comments:
It sucks when things happen that way, but in the end, it will be for the best!! Big Hugs and if you need an ear, just call! :)
Take pics of your painting!! I wanna see!! Sorry about your family issues. That's really too bad that they are being that way. HUGS
Thanks guys..
I will put pictures up in the next day or so.
That sucks about the family drama. Hopefully things will work out better now that everyone's been able to say their piece.
Can't wait to see your paint. That's the same color scheme we have here, lol!
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home