Tammy's life

Sunday, June 18, 2006

WOW, i actually stayed away for more then a day. So, Friday Matt left for prefishing and his tournement on KY lake. The kids and I didnt do much but swim all morning, then toook Matt's guys' paychekcs to walgreens for Kevin to deliver.

Saturday morning, we cleaned the house before heading to Defeated Creek campground for the day. We ended up staying all night. What an adventure. I left the campground so I could drive and get my cell phone to work soi could call Matt. When I got back to the campground the gate was locked and I didnt have the code. So at 10:30pm, we parked the car at the playground. Joey in the stroller ( he had burnt his foot and it hurt to walk, plus he was tired) and Jess on his lap. Jacob and I were jogging through the dark campground trying to find our way in the dark. Finially 30 mins later, we found my friends.SO Stephanie took us back to get the car and we had the code to get in. THe boys went in the camper to sleep, and Jess and I piled in the tent with Kellie, Michael and their kiddos. Unfortunatly, it was chili and raining on/off all morning, so we lef twithout swimming agian. They kids were pretty upset.

I got a short nap and now i am I working till 2am. UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home