Tammy's life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tomorrow can only get better, right?

So, I worked till 5am, and then my kids had me up by 9:30 so i was feeling alittle sleep deprived to start with. Then came the "mommy mommy mommy" " I want I want I want" "get me this , give me that" URGH!!! let me wake up first, please! Then the boys had to start in on each other.

I did get the down stairs back in order like I had hoped to keep up with and did my one load of laundry. My exercise today was pushups on the ball. I didnt get pilates in but I did walk/run around the pool for about 30 mins which was really tiring..lol My friend, Stephanie, was over and we weregoing in circles making a "whirlpool". the current was really strong that out little ones were having trouble holding the sides.. I sure it was quite a site to see.

Matt got home, we grilled out, then i went to bed and he took the kids swimming again. I had to work at 10:30p. It was complete crazyness till about 1:40 then it is nice and slow again. I never thought I would enjoy the con vault shows so much! I get off at 4:30.

Not sure what we will be doing tomorrow. I do need to make my grocery list and we will probably go out to get Matt's father's day gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home