Tammy's life

Sunday, June 11, 2006





Todays Events

Lazy morning, worked on getting the 2nd computer back online. Got it working,but still not able to use the router so I need to work on that some more.

My eating is HORRIBLE today. We wont even go there.

My exercise was good. I started with a ball workout. Did 10 back leg lifts each leg, then 15 scissor lift, 60 crunches, and 10 push ups.

The kids were amzing pretty good. A few minor sibling riviary issues that were expected, but overall a great day.

Matt got home and played wtih the kids in the pool while I cooked dinner. He is now back at work, the kids are in bed. I am off to PMBO (pilates my butt off!) then I have to work till 1am.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Wow!! Check out that pool!! I bet your kids are loving it!! How are you, BTW?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Jenna.. My kids are loving the pool.. We are out there atleast a few hours almost everyday.

You will have to bring the girls and the little man and come swim one day. Been forever since we chatted.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

For sure!! I would love that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home