Today was BLAH!
The boys were fighting and arguing like crazy. I finally sent them outside to play. It was only in the low 70's so we didnt get to swim today. I did catch a quick nap for about 30-45mins around 4ish.. I am gonna be way to tired later since I have to work till5am, but I just am not tired now to sleep.
Joey and I went for a bike ride, then Sonya (my neighbor) and I went on a walk. The 4 wheelers in the neighbor have made some nice trails so we walked on those. Very pretty. There were some blackberry bushes. We are gonna go back in a month or so and pick them. Then we stopped at the other neighbors and chatted for an hour or so.
I did great for the exercise today.. the bike ride and walk, plus I did some stuff on the ball again. I managed to get my 1 load of laundry like I had hoped, spent 3 hrs on the phone with the internet people. Turns out my router was hit by lightening and is fried. Thankfully it is under warranty. Oh, I also mailed the payment for Jacob's camp in 2 weeks.
I am off to either make coffee or to go to starbucks. I havent been to starbucks in 8 days!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home