Tammy's life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busy busy

I have been busy doing nothing !! Wed we got up and finally ventured tot he grocery. I had planned to get the father days cards and matts present but the kids werent the greatest so we cut the trip short.

April and the kids came over for a swim and tan. Matt worked till9pm so I was really worn out and frazzeled by the time he got here. and I was in bed by 10!

Thrus, we headed out to get Matt present and cards for our dads. Found Matt an ipod at best buy. Came home, let the kids swim with their new snorkel sets I bought for being good. Off to a job fair at 6pm. Found some fulltime day jobs that may be good, may not, so i will be thinking about them. I wont be doing anything out of the house till atleast August. Gave Matt his ipod early so he could take ith fishing with him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home