Tammy's life

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday. My inlaws are still visiting. They have been here since saturday. My mother in law brought her lasgana and pulled bbq with her so we had some easy home cooked meals. They took us to Camino Real for our 12th anniverysary sunday. YUM! Then we grilled steaks today. The neighbors mom mad some awesone bbq stuff and we got the left overs.. So good!!

We went to see the movie Cars over the weekend. That was really cute. Did alittle shopping, and alot of swimming. Just a great overall visit, as usual.

I am working till 5am. The inlaws are leaving in the morning and taking Jacob with them. The other kiddos and I will go up saturday afternoon. Sunday is my family canoe trip.

We are taking the kittens in tomorrow to be spayed/neutered and declawed.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I still want to see CARS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home