Tammy's life

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Geez.. its been awhile

No reason really for not bloggin , just havent done it.

I am kid free this week. I am really enjoying the days without being referee, cook, etc but I am really missing the kiddos at night. I always check on them at night when i am working, and now this week I just see empty rooms. I am sure they are all having a great time. Jess and Joey are with family and friends in OH, while Jacob is 15 mins away at a camp. I know the chaos of life will be back to normal soon so I am tyring to enjoy the peace while i can.

I got rehired at sath yesterday. I am still anxious to hear from hsn though. I go tonight to find out about my severence package which will be nice now since i wont be missing work after all.

I am getting my hair done from a well recommended hair guy thrus. I want blonde again, but not sure what kind of cut. I want something different, but not short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home