Tammy's life

Friday, June 30, 2006

Stressful day!!

I got off work at 1:30a and headed to bed. By 6am my mother had called twice about my Jess. She was sick and had started vomitting. Within the next 2 hrs, several calls to mom and nurse Nancy, Jess was on her way to the ER. Jess dehydrates really easy when she is sick cuz of the diabetes. Nancy had called ahead so when mom arrived they were waiting for her and went straight back . I called the er cuz I had not heard anything yet. All was fine, no dka. just dehydrated. Gave her iv fluids for a few hours, got her to eat and sent her home. She is doing fine this evening. She is now with my inlaws. They will be here early tomorrwo afternoon. I get to pick Jacob up at camp at 9am tomorrow also! I have messed my kiddos but i have also enjoyed the peace and time away.

I had the shop at home orientation this morning also. I have a better understand of the plan for the new company. Sounds like a great plan but I am still waiting for hsn too before I can be truely comitted for a long term basis.

4 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Wow Tammy! How scary! I'm glad Jess was in good hands!! I don't think I would be able to let her go that far away! Is this the first time? Seems she was home the past summers.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Yep, thi sis her first time. I had a hard time letting her go, but Joey went when he was 5 for a week. I need to let Jess be a kid first and a diabetic second.

All my kiddos will be here in about 7 hrs!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Yeah, your right. Your a good mom! Glad your kiddos will be home soon!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Riki said...

I agree, you're a great mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home