

Well, I got my hair colored and chopped off today. A few mom in my playgroup said Norman can work magic, so I tried him today. I LOVED him. He did great on my hair. It feels and looks so much healthier and just overall better now.
Not much been going on. Matt and I went out last night to celebrate our 12th anniversary. We went to Fuji to eat and then just came home and watch a movie. It was a nice time.
I am gonna go get my nail and toes done in abit. I think I will actually cook a nice dinner tonight. I gotta work at 9.. My last night to work for the old sath. Everyone is sending out "goodbye" emails the last few days. Kinda sad to see the old sath leave. but thankfully I am still employeed with the new sath. We have orientation tomorow morning at 10. Hopefully I will get more info about how the company will be run.

1 Comments:
Your hair looks awesome!! Wow, the before pic, it's LONG! Never seen it that long!!
Post a Comment
<< Home