Tammy's life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

What a nice day

The weather was nice, pretty uneventful (so far).

The kids let me sleep till 9:30 or so, which was nice since I worked till 5am. Lazed around once I go tup. Got a shower around 1pm, then we went to pick up the kittens from the vet. $465 later they are spayed/neutered and declawed. We picked up McDonalds for lunch. Then we had to run back out to the pet store to get "yesterdays news" litter to use for 10 days while their paws heal.

I sent the request to switch to bellsouth dsl, instead of comcast. We dont have cable with comcast, so the interest runs us $70 a month. I will be saivng $20 a month with dsl, plus I will get direct tv in here so I will have something to do when i am working nights.

Papa Johsn is on their way with our dinner.. WOOHOO. Then I hope to get baths done and kiddos to bed by 8ish. I need to work again at 10p tonight so i would like to lounge around before then.

I cant wait for shutdown to be over sunday so i can have Matt back. He worked from 7am till 12am or so last night, and he will probably do the same tonight too. Atleast his paycheck will be nice next week.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Ouch on the vet bill!! Glad you had a good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home