Tammy's life

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hot sun, Nice pool, good company.. what more do i need

We had a great day to day. My neighbor and her kids came over this morning. The boys swam and then played video games. The girls tortured the kittens and swam. April and I soaked up some rays and chatted. It was just fun and relaxing

After they left, Joey went upstairs to play, Jess took a nap in my bed, and I dozed in the chair. Matt was home early and fixed dinner.. I tried to nap more since I have to work till 5am, but that didnt happen so I went on a walk with my other neighbor.. Got my blood pumping and woke me right up.

Now I am bored out of my mind for 3 1/2 more hours. The calls are so slow.. but I will take slow over busy anytime.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Thats awesome you have such cool neighbors to hang with. Wish I did!!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Amy said...

sounds like so much fun! wish i had a pool to hang by!!

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home