Tammy's life

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank you Evertz!!!

I got the greatest email today. The company my father in law works for is giving us a HUGE donation again this year for the diabetes walk. AND on top of that, they are giving Jess $500 personally for her diabetes care!!!. I am so happy. Jess is able to get a new insulin pump in Jan. Even with insurance, the copay and deductible for it is over $1000. We will put the money in her savings along with the money they donated last year and then use it for a new pump.

I am so excited over this year's walk again. I have already gotten 7 friends that have signed up to walk with us, several of which have been with me in the past years.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Wow!! That's awesome!! I'm still waiting to get donations!! I'm going to have to call my family if they don't give soon! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home