Are you ready for some football!!!!
Sunday was a good day. My sis i law left eary in the morning, Matt and Jacob left at the crack of dawn to go fishing, and Joey and Jess entertained each other nicely while i cleaned. Around 7:30, I had 8 friends over for a going away party for Christina (Amy planned it, just happened to be at my house). We had a great time just sitting out back talking and eating.
The kiddos and I went bowling this morning with Christie and her crew. Then my kids and I went to Fat Mo's and Matt met us for lunch. Next to walmart to get haircuts for the boys and a few things for dinner. Ran into Amy and her boys. Now we are home and ready for rest time.
The boys start football tonight! That will consume my whole life for the next 4 months or so. I really hope Joey gets a good team and better coach this year. He has so much potential, but the coach sucked last year. i really want both of my boys on single teams this year. Thankfully Matt is gonna be able to go with us for the next few weeks so that should make it alittle easier.

3 Comments:
I'm ready for some football! Well at least ready to hear your football stories LOL....I miss my Tammy I haven't talked to you in 2 days!
Good luck to both boys! Take some pics!
:) Ditto all the football stuff! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home