Tammy's life

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Comany here, company there, company everywhere!!

First the inlaws were here earlier this month, then my family, and now sister in law. Dont get me wrong I love having family visit, but my house is suffering. I dont get to clean much from tues till sat because I work all night till 5am, and then try to get some rest during the day as well as deal with the kiddos. The is the 2nd weekend in a row with company, and my house can tell. But such a good reason to get out of the work, huh.

We went to a great playdate yesterday at Lori's house. There were other big boys there for my boys to play with. Steph and I are heading out to shop as soon as Matt walks in the door. I need a break from the kids.

Steph is leaving early in the morning, and I will spend the day cleaning. Matt is off but will probably be going to Guntersville lake to fish, hopefully he will take atleast 1 child with him.

I finally finshed the training with wah. I will probably just pick up an hour or so a week till school starts. I am still weighing the options bewteen hsn and sath, and should have a decision in a week or so

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Amy said...

we had fun at playdate with ya yesterday!!! :) david had a great time for a change!!!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Your summers are always so full of company!!! I hope your able to choose which job works best for you. I got an email from WAH Agent.. I may try that. We'll see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home