Same Ole Same Ole
Same stuff, different day. lol
I did go to the interview for HSN today. I got the job if i want it, and I even went to take the drug test. I am torn bewteen what to do. Both hsn and sah have their postives and negagtive, as most companies do. I have started a list of of pros/cons for each company and will make a decision in a week or so on what I will do.
Oh, and I am going tomorrow to register Jess for Kindergarten. I am still undecided about if she will go to K, or DK , or a preschool yet. Can you tell I don't like rushing to decisions..lol
Only 1 hour and 8 mins left to go before I can head to bed.

3 Comments:
I hope your able to come to a decison soon. Look at the positives.. at least you have options!! :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
no matter what you decide, you know your friends are behind ya!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home