Tammy's life

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy saturday!

This is the 1st weekend Matt has been off that we havent had company is a LONG time!! Jess got up at 8:30 and Matt got up with her wihtout nudging from me! I feel back to sleep till I woke up on my own at 1pm! It felt so good to get some rest finally. And let me give kuddos to Matt, he fixed breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and has now made lunch for them too!!

We are heading to the pool store and maybe the mall. Then hitting a video store for him to get a new game. He is hanging with the kiddos tongiht, I am am supposed to go to the movies with a friend.

Tomorrow, We got free Nashville Sounds tickets, that include a free lunch, compliments of JDRF. The boys are so excited to go to the ball game.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Wow, way to go MATT!! I got the email about the tickets too but I'm not going. Marks working. What movie are you going to see? I can't wait to take the kids to Ant Bully in 3D!! Have fun!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger busymomof3 said...

Have fun at the ballgame! Sounds fun!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Amy said...

yeah Matt!! that's awesome! have fun at the game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home