In a funk!
I so need a swift kick in the behind to get out of this funk.. I have beenfighting it hard for the last week or so but just cant shake it. I really need to get a schedule set and go with it. Hard to explain but the way things are just aint working.
On to football news.. Joey has been cu to single C, right where we want him. Jacob is still showing on double B, but I talked with the coach and he is going to single B next practice after the exercises. YAY.. I so hope this means he can have Tommie as coach again.
Oh, the school nurse called me and chatted with me for about 45 mins today. I feel so good about Jess going to school there if she starts K this year. The nurse is going to go to her room to check her so she wont miss class.. She is gonna eat lunch with her so she can monitor what is eaten, Jess is not allowed to go anywhere alone with out at least another student, the nurse, teacher and 1 other admin is going to be trained to give glucagon, Jess can eat snack in her class whenever she needs to etc.. Now lets just hope she tests alright to start K or that they offer a DK.

1 Comments:
glad the boys are down where you want them!
that's awesome about jess's school. i can't wait to hear where she goes! she's such a sweetie!
hope your night at work goes good tonight and that you get some good sleep tomorrow!
Post a Comment
<< Home