Famous Daves, and John Tucker must die!
So we hit the pool store, then the mall. I forgot what a great mall Hickory hollow is. I am always too afraid to go there in fear of being shot! We got matt his new bengals hat, Joey a bengals poster and pennet, and Jacob a steeler pennet, poster, and the new hat. I cant wait to get thier comforters ordered and paint thier room. I also got a new book, then we let the kids do the bungi jumping thingy. We stopped at Famous Dave's on the way home. It was really good. They had a manin a pog costume there and he kept walking around playing peekaboo and blowing kisses at Jess. He even sat with us for a few mins.
After I dropped everyone at home, I picked up my friend, Amanda, and we went to Stones River Mall. Then we headed to the movies. We say Jphn Tucker Must Die. The movie was cute funny.. But i remember why I dont go to late movies on the weekends.. Boy did I feel old!!!
Now i am off to bed. Busy day ahead tomorrow

2 Comments:
did you feel underdressed too without your sparkly tank top and short shorts? LOL. i'll have to check out that movie! sounds like you and amanda had fun!!
see ya tomorrow!
Sounds like you had a fun day! I would love to go to the movies without kids again! Can't wait for JJ to be back on Days so I can do those things again!
Post a Comment
<< Home