Tammy's life

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bowling, bad nap, football, and work!

That about sums up my tuesday!

We went bowling with Christie and her kiddos. Baby Sarah is just getting to big and adorable. I get to watch her for a short while in sept while Christie has an appt.. I am so excited about that!

Then we came home, I tried to anp, but the kids didnt like that plan too well. Got up went to football. Had my first team mom meeting. Decided I dont really care much for Jacob's coach, but wont tell Jacob that. Thankfully he is enjoying it.

Now I am working till 5am, if you can call it working.. I am chatting with 6 friends and taking a few calls..lol

Hi Nancy!!! Glad to know you are reading my blog. Miss ya girlie.. you need to get a closer job so you can get online more.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Amy said...

bring jessi to us thursday. or let's walk together and then she can stay on the hill with us after! ;)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Tammy!

Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home