Tammy's life

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is it tomorrow yet??

Today just went from bad to worse to down right horrible. Just an overview of it, Joey didnt want to go to school even though it was for less then an hour with me there the whole flippin time. I told him we arent doing that again this year, end of story. Then the kids are rough housing in there room, and some how a metal baseball bat ends up breaking the window!! Thankfully no one was hurt, it only broke a single pane. I called the window people and we are getting an estimate for the sash, we dont have to get a whole new window. Then I didnt get a nap so I will be up for 23 hr by the time I get off work.. Add a very disrespectful 9 yr old to that and I am so ready for a new day.

Beware Customers tonight, I am so not in the mood for ya!

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

That totally stinks girl!! Hope you get some rest tomorrow!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Amy said...

OMG.

Ass beatings all around!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hope your night gets better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home