Tammy's life

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wow, its been awhile

Did you all miss me? Saturday we had football games all day. Joeys team lost 19-6. I am not thrilled withthe way the coach does the players but it was still 1st week, and I wont get into that for now.. but I will tell ya later in the season, mama Bitch is gonna come out if it dont change! Jacob's team also lost 6-0. The first play of the game, the other team tookt he ball and ran for a touch down. The rest of the game was good. Jacob played the whole defense game, and all the offense in the 2nd half except the last play. I am slowly adjusting to his coach. He acutally showed some personality last night at practice and got the kids fired up. I was impressed. After the games, I went to Steph's party. It was alot of fun.

Sunday, Matt went fishing, the kids and I lazed around the house, did alittle housework, and then went to the grocery. Matt and Joey watched the bengals win!.

Monday was the boys first day back at school. They rode the bus. Joey did great at school, hoping this countinues and we have less or no problems this year. Joeys coach canceled practice last night cuz it rained and stormed like an hour before pracitce. I obviously didnt htink that was a smart thing, but hey he is male after all.. alot of what they do doesnt make sense. lol Jessi had her K screening yesterday. They said she was really average for a young 5 ( or soon to be 5). They said to go ahead and send her to K, but to expect her to repeat it next year. I tol dher I really wanted her in DK but it wasnt offered, so repeating K is fine. She said DK maybe be available, it is all a #s game. I will find out thrusday for sure what is going on and when she is going, but Next thrusday is the 1st full day for all K students.

I am off to get Jacobs teams jerseys screenprinter with their names, and some other team mom stuff with my friend Kathy. I do not know how people do this team mom stuff alone. It is alot of work!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I hope Jess gets into DK!! Fingers crossed for you!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Amy said...

so glad to hear the boys are liking their new school!

jess and kenney had SO much fun again today! she cried SO hard when I dropped her off with Matt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home