Work SUCKS!!!
So, I get to football practice, and my cell phone rings.. It is SAH.. telling me the telecommuting stuff is down all night and we have to drive in to work! So here i sit at sah, next to Angie.. It is so flipping cold and loud and boring here. Thankfully, I can still get to my boards and blogs so now if my friends would start blogging so I would have something to read.
On a good note, Joey had some awesome plays tonight at practice.. the assist coach came upto Matt and commented how Joey isnt afraid to hit. SO Matt talked to him awhile, so hopefully he will get more then just 1 play in saturdays game.

3 Comments:
That totally stinks!! I'd hate to have to leave home!!!
You trying to say that I am boring to hang out with! I'm crushed, especially since you typed this while sitting next to me :(
that sucks that you had to go into work!!
glad to hear joey's coming along!
Post a Comment
<< Home