Can you hear that???
Listen carefully.... SILENCE
It is so quiet here without the kiddos. I swear they drive me insane when they are here but I miss them terribly when they are gone! (Until the come back and I remember why I needed the peace away from them!)
They all got on the bus this morning, and I headed to the gym. Had a great workout on just the elliptical. I am gonna shower and then I have a million errands to run. I need to get back in time to get a nap too since I work tonight. I had a pleasant surprise last night. I could have sworn i had to work, then when I went to sign in, I was OFF!!!
Joey has football tonight, but Jacob doesnt. His 3rd practice for the week is tomorrow. Joey has a biweek this week so now game saturday, and Jacob's is saturday morning early.. so we will be done with football by 11 saturday!! We may actually get to do something

3 Comments:
I'll take a little of that silence!! Kaitlin is a WHINE factory today!! UGH
LOL, I had a similar experience today. I missed Ryan terribly until I picked him and tried to go grocery shopping. Should have done that particular task without him in tow.
Enjoy your weekend!
Silence is Golden! ENJOY!
Post a Comment
<< Home