Tammy's life

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The wheels on the bus...

My baby girl rode the bus to school today, and she will be there all day!!! I was really impressed with myself this morning, only a few tears and that was after she was on it and I was following it to the school. SHe had her big brothers to watch her, along with 5 neighbor kids!

Joey went to the dr yesterday. They changed his meds. He is now on luvox and strattera. I am please with the change and I hope the new med will help more then the last one.

Speaking of drs, I need to call mine. I have been having these anxiety attack type things. My chest gets really tight, it is really hard to breath, my heart starts racing, my stomach cramps and I get really dizzy. It has only happened about 4 times in the last year, but anytime I get nervous or anxious I get worse and worse and really have to fight not to have an attack. (and then i wonder where Joey gets his issues from..lol)

SO what do I do with myself today with all kids gone all day!!! I have already been to the gym and to target. I desperately need to clean and do laundry.. and nap since i work tonight.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Big Hugs!! What a big step letting Jess go off on the bus!! I'm glad she has her brothers to watch over her. I'm sorry your having anxiety attacks. I hope you get them resolved soon! Try to rest and enjoy the QUIET!! :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Riki said...

Hope that Jess enjoyed her bus ride and has a great day. I hope you get something to help your anxiety stuff, big hugs!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Dontcha LOVE the bus???

Sorry you've been yucky lately. If you need to talk, you know my number. Heck, you know where I am ALL the time! LOL ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home