Tammy's life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My monday and tuesday

Monday I got the kids off to school, then hung around on the computer for 30 mins or so , then headed to the gym . Had a good workout. Came home to shower and then went to the dr. He gave me prevacid for my heartburn and effexor for my happy pills.. He thinks the heartburn is all related to the anxiety and stress.. So in 2 months after the prevacid is gone, if I still have heatburn issues then I will have to be scoped. He also felt the need to update my tetnus shot cuz I havent had one in about 15 yrs. So far no side effects on the meds, but I am still so flippin tired.

After the Dr, I went to the library, got me a few books, then to starbucks to read them while I waiting to meet Amy. Took Justin home and spoiled him for a few hours. Then he was so tired and didnt want to sleep here, so we ran him home. Off to football, Jacob was sick, then took David home, did showers, and dinner, and to bed by 9:30!

Tuesday, got the little ones to school, Jacob stayed home sick. Lazed around in bed all morning watching LMN movies..Had to pick Jess up at 1:30 cuz her bg kept dropping and she had a low grade fever. She has played ever since at home. Took Joey to the dr at 4 for a rash he has had for 7 days. Said it was a contact rash (probably from school or football) and gave us a steroid cream for it. Matt took him to practice so I am home with the other 2. Going to fix dinner in a few mins, then watch BB7, get Jess to bed early and then off to work at 9. Then I can start it all again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Amy said...

sheesh. hope jacob is feeling better!!!

there is definitely something going around!!!

glad you got something to help "you" out!!!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger chaos is my life said...

Wow, busy bee. Glad you got your meds. That seems to help me! LOL!

Hope your munchkins feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home