More football
I must say unless you have experienced youth football it is hard to understand how life consuming it is. We seems to eat, live and breath football from Aug through Oct.
Joey played Franklin today, our biggest rival. We lost 14-6 but it was a great game. The team we played won the peewee chapionship last year, and what a coincidence they just happened to all make the same singe C team this year with the same coach. Anyways, it was a great game. Our boys fought hard. Frankiln didnt stop us, we stopped ourselves with stupid offensive penelties.
Jacob's team plays tomorrow against Frankin. At practice last night, they had Jacob practicing Q'back, Fullback, and receiver. I am gonna miss the game. I am anxious to see what he plays.
Jess and her friend Hannah are going to Disney Princess on Ice tomorrow for Jessi's birthday. She is so excited.
K, off to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home