Tammy's life

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Season ending injury

Well of course Football is the first thing to mention. Joeys team lost 13-12. His coach was alright with it, they made an early mistake, it wasnt a conference game, so all is well. Jacob's team lost 6-0 or 7-0 I dont honestly know. Jacob BROKE HIS ARM on the touchdown play, and after that I didnt pay attention to the game. Thankfully Robin and John, 2 parents on our team are paramedics. They took a look at his arm and suggested we go for x-rays. Sure enough, he fractured the radial head. As far as breaks go, it is a very good break, shouldnt be a problem healing. He is in a temp cast. I have to call the ortho on monday to get a cast. He is very upset that he will miss the rest of the season, and he is concerned about school, as it is his right arm. He will have a cast from his fingers up past his elbow. I was taking pictures in the ER last night with my phone. I will go those posted shortly.

We also had our annual JDRF walk yesterday morning. My team raised $2700!!! It was a great time. Jess was so cute before we left telling Daddy where we were going and who the people were walking for. Kellie kept Jess after the walk since I had to rush off to football. She had such a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home