Tammy's life

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Who I am

list of who I am and what I have learned in the last 30 yrs!

* I am not perfect, even when i try to be
* I am a smartass, so deal with it
* I am very optomistic
*Change is hard
* Forgive and forget
* I really dont care what others think about me
*Its alright to make mistakes, just learn from them
*There will always be the "wrong crowd" to stay clear from
*True friends are really out there, just got weed through the others to find them
* I suck at housecleaning, and even more so at laundry
* I give people the benefit of the doubt even when they dont deserve it
*God's plan isnt so bad, just may take a while to understand it
*The more $$ you make, the more $$ you spend
* I admit when I am wrong
* I do things from the goodness of my heart, not to be recognized or rewarded
* I have a loud voice, I am not yelling
*I can dish it out better then I can take it
*If you can get past the tough exterior, I am a softie
* I can keep a secret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home