Tammy's life

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Uneventful week

We had a busy, yet smooth week.

Tues was abit hectic. I had 3 callroom parties from 8a-9a, then volunteered in Jess's class till 10:30. Wed I went to visit Christie and my baby Sarah..My oh my that child is getting so cute. Her personality is adorbale. Then we went to minami for a yummy lunch! Volunteered Thrus at school again, then had lunch with Jess and Joey. No school friday, so we spent the day with Amanda and her munchkins. We were supposed to be packing for her move, yet I never saw 1 box the whole time..lol We did however paint for about 30 mins, of the 6 hrs we were there..We ordered pizza, and just chatted about the most unusual of subjects..lol Jacob stayed all night with a friend friday night and had a b-day party saturday. Saturday Joey had 2nd round playoff game. They took a decorated school bus to the game. Unfoturnatly we got our butts kicked 35-0, and while I hate to lose, I am glad it was a clean called game and we just got out played.. So football is finally to an end for this season. and Basketball starts now. Thankfully it is 1 practice and 1 game a week, and just 1 kid. Life should finally slow down. Sunday ( today) Jess and I went to the grocery this morning, Matt got the garage cleaned out and we put the boat in there for the winter (thankgoodness fishing is over for the season too) then we finished winterizng the pool and finally got it covered.

This coming up week is gonna be busy, and i just hope it goes as smoothly. Clean house monday and have school lunchwith Jacob. Tues volunteer at school again, wed Joey has a neuorolgy appt at Vandy, Thrus Jess has to go get a flu shot, friday basketball practice. Saturday we will probably go the the state champs games, not sure if we will go the ones held here at our field, or go to the one an hour or so away to watch some of Jacobs's friends play for the 2nd year in a row for state champs.
I really want to get the rest of the kids christmas shopping done. Once they are done the rest is simple, mostly g/cs to various places.
Matt is at work for start up, the kids are asleep. I am gonna make me some decaf coffe ( got a new mint choc truffle creamer today) and go soak in a bubble bath then watch some tv and head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home